ModLoader and AudioMod By Risugami Can be Found and Downloaded Here! ModLoader & Audio Mod
- To install!
- Type %appdata% – Roaming – .minecraft
- unzip dr zhark and open up mods in dr zharks mo’creature
- in the mods folder of mo’creatures, copy the zip into .minecraft – mods
- If you don’t have the mods folder in .minecraft, make 1
- now, go to resources in dr zhark and match up the files in .minecraft/resources and put it there
- now open minecraft.jar with winrar
- install GuiAPI by drag n’ droping them into minecraft.jar replacing
- install GuiAPI FIRST!
- then drag all the mod loader contents into minecraft.jar and replace
- now copy ibxm and oe.class from audio mod to minecraft.jar
- open paulscode in minecraft.jar sounds – codecs and same thing for audio mod and copy the CodeclIBXM.class into minecraft.jar/paulscode/sound/codecs
- Now open minecraft and test and any problems Private Message (PM) or VM me
- Werewolf 2
- Animal/Mob List:
-Lion (plus female lions)
-Bunny – Can be carried by head by right clicking and will be tamed . Put the bunny in a cage and will have babies
-Brown Horse – Naturally Found
-Nightmare – Breeding Required
-Birds – Drop Seeds
-Dolphins – Can be tamed by giving them fishes and can ride them. there are different kinds of dolphins
DrZhark – Mod
Risugami – ModLoader and AudioMod
Lahwran – GuiAPI
Other helpers for this mod:
-Vaprtek, for his awesome Horse Model.
-Dorino1 quack sounds plus painterly pack’s duck texture.
-Macaque for his boar textures.
-KodaichiZero for his Bunnies!
-Rondaround: fox idea, AI, sounds and texture
-_303 and Risugami for their help with ModLoader and AudioMod
-Corosus for pointing some optimization changes in the code
-charle88 for shark’s model inspiration
-cdrumer11 for his help with the pink and white dolphin skins
-KentCJensen for his amazing Ogres and fish textures
-blood for his unvaluable help with updating to 1.8.1 and the upcoming Mo’Creatures SMP
Rep Me If you love it!
Please Approve @Heartview @Thunder